Professional cooks worldwide praise Global cutlery for its perfect balance, lightweight, and seamless construction. This special Global Classic collection includes the four knives every kitchen needs – a paring knife, serrated utility knife, bread knife, and chef's knife. Each one is forged by hand in Japan of stainless steel, hardened in a process inspired by the ancient art of samurai sword making.
- Stamped blades are made from exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.
- Prominent 1/4" edges are visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than beveled, resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention.
- Stainless-steel handles are seamlessly constructed and textured for a good grip.
- Crafted to professional standards, these knives are lightweight yet perfectly balanced.
- Made in Japan.
4-piece set includes:
- 3" Paring Knife
- 6" Serrated Utility Knife
- 8 1/2" Bread Knife
- 8" Chef's Knife