Shun knives reflect the handcraftsmanship of a centuries-old tradition of Japanese knife making. The Shun 5-Piece Starter Block Set includes three of the most essential knives, which feature razor-sharp stainless-steel blades and ergonomic PakkaWood handles.
- The set also includes a combination honing steel to keep blades sharp and compact 6-slot storage block.
- Set includes a 3 1/2" paring knife, 6" utility knife, 8" chef's knife, 9" honing steel and Slimline block in eco-friendly bamboo.
- VG-MAX "super steel" blade is clad on each side with 34 microthin layers of stainless steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edges are long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Durable PakkaWood handles resist moisture and have a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- NSF-certified knives meet high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Set includes matching honing steel.
- Bamboo storage block has 6 slots.
- Handcrafted in Japan.